Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wrap-up & Final Thoughts

My hope in doing this blog was to reach out to other parents who have been made to feel bad by others for letting their pre-school children watch television. I wanted to let them know that there are plenty of very high quality viewing choices out there and that they should not feel guilty because they are not hurting their children or short-changing them in any way.

Normally I am quiet about my son Drew's accomplishments because doing otherwise makes me uncomfortable but I felt that in this case it was important to share just how awesome he has grown up to be. Parents need to know that their children won't be dumber or slower or fatter or less imaginative if they get to watch high quality television in moderation. I highly recommend co-viewing, too. I would rather watch the shows I reviewed more than almost anything else on tv any day.

Okie dokie?

Over and out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment